Friday, December 1, 2017

The City of Countless Names- It’s Done!



At last, The City of Countless Names is ready for release. Here is the basic book you need to run a Victoriana Campaign in Constantinople in 1855. There are two more books to come, one detailing each section of the city in more detail and the other a book of monsters and adventure ideas, but The City of Countless Names is enough to get started. It’s a broad overview of Constantinople, packed with history, setting details, and new character options.
The illustration and layout was a lot harder to assemble than I anticipated, but I think the book really emulates the 1800s travelogues I read for research. I’m pretty proud of it. As always I welcome criticism and play test feedback.
As with all my PDFs, The City of Countless Names is free to download on the Blog’s Resources page or you can click here.


Next week, we begin our tradition of Ghost Stories for Christmas. Every Friday in December, I look at a different haunting from the British Isles and stuff your stockings with adventure ideas. I hope you’ll join in the festivities next Friday.



No comments:

Post a Comment