Friday, October 2, 2015

50th Post! – Self Congratulations and a Celebratory Scenario



We made it everyone! This is the 50th post of Skullduggery in the Smoke! It’s been fantastic writing for this blog. I am very pleased with the number of views each week. Thanks so much to everyone who has looked, is looking, or is going to have looked-ing in the future at this blog.

In that same celebratory nature, I have added a new page to the blog for Victoriana Scenarios. On this page, you will find a scenario called “A Man of His Word”. It was the first adventure I ran for Victoriana and now you can read it and run it too. Session reports of my run through can be found here

A Man of His Word is designed for new adventurers needing to get their hands dirty in the criminal underworld of London. Most of the characters in the adventure can be used to introduce later criminal plot hooks (provided they survive contact with the players). 

I plan to write more adventures in the future, but in the meantime if you have any questions, comments, or criticisms I’d be happy hear them in the page’s comments section. I learned a lot writing it, but there is always room to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment