Friday, November 17, 2017

City of Countless Names- Portraits 2




Last week I gave my manuscript for City of Countless Names to my proofreaders to look over. Once these corrections are done, I’ll put the document up on the blog’s Resources page for everyone to enjoy. City of Countless Names serves as an introductory guide for players and a basic overview for Gamemasters wanting to adventure in 1855’s Constantinople. I’ve included character concepts, plot hooks, a new magic system, a new Trait, a new Asset, and a small slew of new Privileges.

As I am still waiting for my proofreader’s feedback, you will have to be content with more portraits representing the city’s inhabitants as seen through the lens of Victoriana’s alternate history fantasy. I cannot tell you how delighted I am by the Turkish catfolk lady. That was a last minute change. I realized I had too many humans and not enough beastmen. It struck me how easy that portrait would be to assemble.  I think it turned out pretty great.

I will not be posting next Friday because I will be in a food coma after celebrating Thanksgiving with my family. So my fellow Americans, enjoy Thanksgiving, and my fellow international readers enjoy not having Thanksgiving.



No comments:

Post a Comment