Friday, June 2, 2017

A Little Filigree and Chintz- Victoriana 3rd Character Sheet



This week, I added a character sheet to the Resources page. As clean and easy to read as the Victoriana 3rd Edition character sheet is, this a gaslight role-playing game. I want filigree, chintz, and little boxes of hard to read text. Players can really dig into the detail of their character in Victoriana, and I wanted a sheet able to hold it all. I adapted the design of the more cluttered 2nd edition character sheet and tried to fill it with pertinent character information. The fonts used are Opera-Lyrics- Smooth and Leander.
As with the Their Finest hour, my 3rd Edition character sheet can be found here, or on the Blog’s Resources page. All decorative elements come from the artesian well of design that is the British Library and Internet Archive Flikr pages. The official Victoriana character sheet by Cubicle7can be found here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment