Friday, February 3, 2017

Six Stolen Ferns (Previously titled Two Lost Crates) -Week 4



All right, the scenario is done for now. My proofreaders and my consulting GM have their copies to review. Until I get their feedback, I can concentrate on blogging again.
This week’s work on the scenario consisted of adding more connections between scenes, and making sure all the information pertinent to any GM’s running the adventure was easily referenced and understood. Six Stolen Ferns (the scenario’s new name) finishes at 5,776 words and 8 pages long, not too far off from A Man of His Word.
The scenario is designed to introduce new players to the different social classes central to the core of most Victoriana characters. Six Stolen Ferns focuses on the theft and recovery of lost goods in different social settings. Players have to resteal stolen property in a low class setting, in a high class setting, and maybe play matchmakers along the way.
Once I finalize the manuscript, I’ll add the PDF to the Blog’s Resources page. Next week, Skullduggery in the Smoke continues its purpose of weekly Victoriana ideas, history, and play aids.

No comments:

Post a Comment