Friday, January 6, 2017

Expanding the Portrait Gallery




Happy New Year everyone, and welcome to the third year of Skullduggery in the Smoke. As I ease into life after vacation, I’m adding some new faces and a new section to the Portrait Gallery. The Gallery now has humans. It’s pretty lonely for now, but it will grow.
Don’t worry, I haven’t jumped the shark. Human portraits are easy, but I still clean and adjust the illustrations for character portraits. All that extra time saved helped me tackle more challenging subjects: Two Beastfolk and an African Orc. The Orc was the most difficulty to make in the batch. While I’m making illustrations based on racial characteristics, I don’t want to make Racist illustrations based on racial characteristics (a fine line indeed).

\

No comments:

Post a Comment