Friday, April 22, 2016

Yet More Portraits

Welcome to week two of our three week deluge of Character Portraits. Our household is pretty busy helping with our church’s production of Anne of Green Gables so posting portraits helps a lot. These portraits are very relaxing to do, aside from beastfolk, so they nicely compliment my flurry of activity. Like last week, I am trying to avoid making more European men in formal wear, while still avoiding blatantly racist illustrations. It’s a very thin center to that Venn diagram in the 1800s, that gets even thinner considering I have to stretch and caricature the faces further to fit the subraces of Victoriana. I’m particularly pleased with the dwarf in today’s batch. I saw a top hat and ran with it. Enjoy.
The full portrait gallery can be found here.






No comments:

Post a Comment