Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The Inaugural Post

Welcome,
I am a Gamemaster that has run table-top role-playing games for a few years now. Inspired by the resources and howbrew materials I have found online, I have started this blog to share my love of the  Victoriana RPG by Cubicle 7.

Victoriana is a gaslight fantasy on an alternate Earth, meaning there are cockney halflings scraping out a living in London rookeries, aristocratic elves meeting in Parliament, and dwarven gunsmiths devising new weapons for the Crimean War.
The combination of the atmospheric setting of Victorian England, and the pulpy tradition of fantasy tropes give this world a rich never ending pool of ideas and inspirations.

I hope this blog will help spread awareness of this brilliant setting, inspire ideas for Gamemasters and players, and aid in gameplay.
Enjoy,
        -Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment