Friday, September 7, 2018

City of Countless Names- Revised Edition Released!

At last, both City of Countless Names and North of the Golden Horn are done (for now)! The revision of City of Countless has added a little text, greatly improved the layout, corrected some errors, hyperlinked the contents, and sharped the illustrations. I'm very proud to have this terrific little gazetteer look as good as my last project. They really belong together now.
You can find the new revised City of Countless Names and the newly released North of the Golden Horn on the Blog's Resource Page here, or click the links below:
City of Countless Names PDF

North of the Golden Horn

These two PDfs are the first half of my guide to Constantinople for Victoriana. I plan to take a bit of a break from the city of the sultans and get back to London for a bit. It's been fun and I'm charged for more, but I'm lacking certain perspectives on the city.  Until then, we'll be looking at some more obviously Victorian content.

No comments:

Post a Comment