Friday, May 12, 2017

Their Finest Hour- Character Sheet



This is the second to last post for “Their Finest Hour”, a World War II setting for Victoriana, and today, I’m posting something very special to me. I love making character sheets. I love making exactly what I need for a game, and really trying to maximize their utility. A good character sheet can really help new players get a feel for the game, streamline bookkeeping for veteran players, and help GM’s keep track of party progress.

So here is the character sheet for “Their Finest Hour”, and a printer friendly version.

These sheets can also be found on this Blog's Resources page. There are a couple of mechanical changes from Victoriana 3rd edition apparent on the sheet. The Celestial Engine didn’t really fit the themes of isolated heroism, so I left that off. Vril is the same as Quintessence, however because of the decay of magic’s potency, each Vril Die has 4 pips instead of 6.  Later on, you’ll be seeing a couple character sheets for Victorian 3rd edition as well.

Thanks so much for reading this eleven part examination the Battle of Britain as a setting for Victorian. I hope you’ve enjoyed my rambling and can see the potential for this game to grow into different eras.  I doubt the end of this series next week will be end of Their Finest Hour on this Blog. There’s just too much room to build adventures to ignore, but I’ll be back to Victorian settings for the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment