Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Happy Anniversary


One year ago I succumbed to my dear sisters assertions that I should start a blog. Sixty-eight posts, one original scenario, and thirty-two character portraits later, today is Skullduggery in the Smoke’s one year anniversary!
Thanks to everyone taking the time to read my posts. I could not blog without your weekly views. Look forward to another year of fresh content, old research, and better grammar.
Coincidentally, this week my gaming group begins a new Victorian campaign after a half year hiatus, which should provide crunchy game mechanics, house rules, and session reports for your reading pleasure.
This week, I’ll post an idea for a campaign inspired by ancient and modern folklore, and then in February I’m starting a series of Restaurant Write-ups to make your adventures more delicious. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment