Friday, November 27, 2015

What's in Its Pockets?- Pick-pocketing Odds and Ends Table

The single scenario on the blog's Resources page (formerly the Scenarios page) looks a bit sad, so I will be adding to it for the next few  Fridays. I'm starting with a table inspired by an article in Dragon magazine 104 called "Was it worth the risk?" by Bruce Barber. It's a fantastically flavorful piece full of  random items a pickpocket could steal from a stranger's pockets.
I loved it so much I made a version for the Victorian world. My player characters tend to have sticky fingers, so the this chart has seen a lot of use in my Victoriana games. The item are arranged by class in case a Gamemaster just needs a few random, period items for a specific person.You can find the chart here or on the Resources page.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment