Thursday, April 9, 2015

Skullduggery in Motion! -The Unappreciated Man

The conclusion to my first Victoriana Campaign is now online!
Running this one was simple, I just had to load any information the players had missed or forgotten in their path. Aware they had missed a few clues, the players knew exactly where to go, I just needed to keep it exciting. 
The ending did not quite work. The players were stumped on how to send the water spirits away and had to call in outside consultants, but all in all it worked out well. I love the idea of magic being math-based but advancing the idea further into architecture and music has been a leitmotif of my games for a while, and Victorian London pulled it's weight as a setting in spades.
This campaign is the favorite campaign  I have run so far. All the information, backstory and research I put in came into play and each player has a character that matches their play style to a "T". The only downside is I can't kill any of their characters. They like them to much.
It's a nice problem to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment